A Girl Who Was Raped Ask A Question – Did You Accept Me?

A girl was raped and she asked something to the people. She wrote, I am a girl, will you accept me with open arms, after that I was raped? It is our society’s painful reality that woman is suffering from harassment and abuse, and after she also left by society in such tough condition when she need someone to help her. Here some of their painful problems from different ages of women. 

8 Years old Girl
 One of my relative abused me which gives me pain and I could not tell my family about it.

A School Girl
 My fellow students in school took advantage of me and school authorities expel and keep them in the school.

College Girl
 I could not expect that one of my good friends had wrong eye on me. He is about to marry with someone and I am still having pain for what he did with me.

Married Woman
 I went to the market, took a taxi which took me to an unknown place and the next day my in laws push me to go out from their home.

Office Lady
A gang assaulted me on my way back to home from my office and on the next day I found a termination letter of job.