An old Simone lost her husband in 2015

A 71 years old women whose name is Simone had lost her nice husband in 2015,she lives in France and Abbas fled in Iraq same year, Abbas a young boy 32 years old, she is hosting refugees in every weekend, Abbas said that it was very difficult for me to manage here when I met with an old Simon I felt relax, she cooperate with me and she has trust on me and full confident on my work, we make weekly dinner for refugees and invited three to four refugees in each weekend. Refugees settle in near town, refugees came at for dinner, she reached them in French.
In 2016 more than 77000 asylums settled in France and French government made many asylum towns across the country they are giving basics need from the government as water, health, jobs and shelters. According to Simone refugees feel alone so I felt about to re create a new family because my family members and children are not here they live away from me, we manage all activities and work together as family members do, I teach them as my children and treat them like grand children, they told me long trip story how they faced problem during long journey.
Abbas family lives in France in asylum town, according to Abbas there are two mother’s me one live in Iraq and other in France, her behavior with us as mother treat a teen age sons, I cannot forget her, I donated her husband clothe because her husband had lost in 2015,she is well wisher and social women. It’s very sad for her that her sons do not care her god bless her soul and they are hard working or nice people who are looking after her. Such a nice friendship and empathetic loving and hearts. Everyone must fellow her sympathy because refugees need such people who can share their activities with them.

Watch Video