A Model with Strange Birthmark on Face



Paige Billiot, 24 years old, a model born with a huge port-wine stain birthmark on her face. But she did not considered it an imperfection, she said it her beauty. She does not hide it and display it with covering it with glitter to make it prominent. In her childhood, she hated it but with the passage of time not only she accept it as her part of  life but feeling pride on it to be look different.

She said, I absolutely hated my birthmark, when I was young. I was bullied and it was much depressing and exhausting for me. Then I decided to change my thoughts, started accepting myself as what I am and then started pride on it. Billiot said bow down to your imperfection and considered them your part which make you perfect. Don’t stick yourself with negative thoughts and don’t try to change yourself. Accept yourself and be the Queen that you are.

Billiot is a model by profession and shared her beautiful photos which were captured when she modeled London lingerie label Curvy Kate. She is running a campaign with some other members to promote pride for imperfections like she have. She displayed herself in black and showed her birthmark with gold glitter. Her movement is aiming at traditional beauty standards.